Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FoxyClean Intro

Hello there inquisitive "Super Moms", tidy lovers and foxy little home control personnel. I created the foxyclean blog to share my passion for the neat and clean environmental gang. I was a super mom and "professional residential/office cleaner" for 12 years. I have experienced the day to day grind of keeping house, to the deep clean of "spring cleaning" for my family and many others whose professional relationship is on the intimate side of clean. They say you can tell a lot about a person by their garbage. That concept is compounded many times by the condition of their carpet, windows, walls and bathrooms. It is always and adventure. You get to do battle with eight legged creatures and annoying winged "Pterodactyl" like annoyances, just remember to aim your chemical "AK47" in a bottle at the creature and not the cute little dog’s eyes. I have trudged through the depths of great red dyes, multi-colored wax deposits and evil nose killing LingerMites. It is amazing the adventures red Gatorade "carpet stains", "crayon" inflicted clothing and vomit splashed "car seats" can bring.
And now I am branching into the technological age of community and sharing. I hope you enjoy my foxyclean blog. Don’t be shy!  I am always looking for the questions that arise from your many adventures. Definitely comment for all of us with your own insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment