Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cleaning Tips For You And Your Home.

 * Cleaning your home is not usually at the top of most people’s list of great or fun things to do. If you let your mind wander too much, you will spend more time cleaning than you really want to. I write a list of my top 10 priorities that need my attention such as those darn LingerMites in the corner of the living room ceiling and focus on each task until they are finished.
*  "Household organizing" and cleaning can be done quicker than you think. I make a "schedule" and stick to it. Make sure you carry your "cleaning supplies" in a basket or tote, so you don't waste time going back and forth. Clean top to bottom, left to right and back to front. Dust first, vacuum last! Before you know it there will be a checkmark by each item and with a little determination, focus and time your once dirty house will soon shine.
*  Get Some Help. If you have people living with you or have children get them involved. Assign a task to each person or child for a week or so and then change out or rotate each task. I always throw in some deep cleaning along with my regular cleaning schedule, such as scrubbing the tile in the bathroom with a toothbrush to get rid of that awful "mold and mildew".
* Using the right product for each cleaning job is always important. Whether I am getting red Gatorade out of the carpet or the smell of vomit out of the car, I try to use "natural cleaning rememdies" before I head for the chemicals. Depending on what I am cleaning, using good quality products is the best.
* "Decluttering" is the best part of cleaning. GETTING RID OF JUNK. I tell my kids, don't be a packrat. Save only the important items like things you get from a family member or a friend. This isn't always easy to get across but in the end you will have a neat and tidy home.

2 comments:

  1. Hai Martha-

    I am in process of launching green product web site by 1st of August 2013. "www.greenproduct.co.in(undercomstruction-Log Googal)
    Can u email me about your product and services
    I like to "link fox cleaning"
    in ".green.co.in"product web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concede, I have not been on this page in quite a while... then again it was another satisfaction to see It is such a critical point and overlooked by such a large number of, even experts. experts. I thank you to help making individuals more mindful of conceivable issues. mount pleasant carpet cleaners

    ReplyDelete